Saturday, May 5, 2007

First Year BBQ at Baker Beach


Today we went down to the beach and had a BBQ with a bunch of the other first year dental students. It is so awesome to live within walking distance to the beach, and it was the perfect day to go. We grilled up hamburgers and hot dogs and hung out for the afternoon. It was fun watching Danny play football and learn how to skim board. I stayed away from the water because it was freezing, but Danny had a great time in the ocean.


Even though it was a beautiful day, San Francisco beaches aren't like normal California beaches. It get's a little chilly when the wind picks up. No swim suit for me!


This is right after he threw the football. I didn't take the picture in time, but I still like the colors of it.


This is some of the guys that were there playing football. Danny is in the middle in the red shorts.


Danny went skim boarding for the first time today. The first few times didn't end up so good...


...But he got the hang of it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are the cutest pictures of you two! I am sad we had to miss the BBQ. We miss hanging out with you guys!
~Michelle

The Aprecios said...

Im so jealous that you are so close to a beach. I cant wait for this summer to start. Its still rainy here...