Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend


Matt, Shari, and Brooklyn came to visit us this weekend! It was tons of fun. We were able to do lots of stuff like visit Fishermans Warf where we saw "The Bush Man" and had fresh steamed crab, see the Palace of Fine Arts, go to the downtown Cheesecake Factory on top of the Macy's Building, play at the beach, have a little all you can eat Sushi, and lots of other fun stuff. We had a great time and wish they could have been here longer!


































3 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I'm glad you posted this already! We made it home this morning at 4:30 and I am now sitting in class. I am so glad that we followed mom and dad's example and just went on a trip on the spur of the moment because we had such a good time! I wish we could still be there, but a short trip is better than no trip. We sure look forward to coming out there again. Thanks for a great weekend!

Patrick&Kera said...

sweet pictures!! lets go play tomorrow. you can bring your baby :)

Loni said...

Tomorrow for sure. Sorry about today, I was a little down and out. I will call ya in the morning. I guess I'll drag the baby along... :)