Oh, the joys of being a dental students wife :) He gave me the kids size mouth opener, lip puller backer, little thingy. (Yeah, I have no idea what the heck these things are.)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's awesome. Better than than one of those long needle things full of the stuff that makes your mouth feel all funny and it makes you drool because you can't feel anything! :)
Thanks matt, now I have to explain why you called me that. :) It is from "So I married and axe murderer" The dad calls his son with an afro, "Head" but is sounds more like "Heed" with their Scottish accent. Somehow, when I was like 12 my brother started calling me that and it stuck. Not the best nickname for a teenage girl to have... Luckily, not too many people knew about it.
6 comments:
That's awesome. Better than than one of those long needle things full of the stuff that makes your mouth feel all funny and it makes you drool because you can't feel anything! :)
HEAD....Your mouth is huge!!
HEAD....your mouth is huge!
it's so big i accidentally said it twice
Thanks matt, now I have to explain why you called me that. :) It is from "So I married and axe murderer" The dad calls his son with an afro, "Head" but is sounds more like "Heed" with their Scottish accent. Somehow, when I was like 12 my brother started calling me that and it stuck. Not the best nickname for a teenage girl to have... Luckily, not too many people knew about it.
Best picture ever. Laughing out loud right now. Getting the visual
Post a Comment