Friday, April 27, 2007

It's a Boy!!


We got our ultrasound done today and we are excited to say that we are having a BOY!! So many of our friends around here are having girls but it looks like we broke the trend. We are so excited to have a little boy come into our family! He will be the first boy on my side of the family, and the seventh or eigth on Danny's side depending on if his sister is having a boy or girl. Here are some of the cute ultrasound pictures we got today.


Yep, it's a boy!

Profile with his hand by his face.

When we got this picture the lady was pushing really hard on my stomach. It looked like he was putting his hands up to say, "Stop squishing me!".

Profile.

This picture is sort of hard to see but his head is kinda leaned back and both his hands are up by his chin. But he is definately Danny Theurer's child. Look at the size of that mouth! :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

YEAH!!!! I am SO excited for you! That is awesome! All your girls will have a big brother! When are you going to finally start showing?
~Michelle

Unknown said...

Hey Loni & Danny -

Congratulations! Keep me posted on how things are going. AC

PerkiSarah said...

CUUUTE!!! Those are to BEST ultrasounds I've EVER seen! :) Yea baby boy!!

Patrick&Kera said...

Those pix are fantastic!
Especially the first one, oh my:)
I can't wait

The Aprecios said...

Loni and Danny! I am so excited for you! Your dad passed your site onto me because I had no idea you were bloggers!

Take care and congrats!

Sheri said...

congrats! boys are fun...especially when they pee everywhere!
sheri