Wednesday, May 16, 2007

D.J. and Ashley Bailey


This last weekend Danny and I went back to Utah for DJ and Ashley's wedding. First, let me start off by saying that we forgot to take any pictures. We had our camera, we just flat out forgot. So, yes, these are pictures of pictures. I guess it's better than nothing though. The wedding was so fun. I am so happy that they got married, and am so excited to have Ashley officially a part of our family after all these years. It was a perfect day for an outside wedding and my parents really did an awesome job fixing up the yard to look absolutely beautiful.


Amy came and I finally got to meet her fiance Matt. They are getting married in July and I am so stinkin' excited for her!


I really wish that I had a better picture than this, but oh well. When we all gathered together to take this picture the camera man said something to the effect of "uh oh..." He could tell we were quite the rowdy group. I love my family!


DJ and Ash with my parents. Sorry again for picture quality. I wish I had some good ones to show how beautiful her flowers were.

3 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Fun! Post more!!

Loni said...

Go to Http://bearmountainstudio.smugmug.com there are tons you can look through. It was such a fun day, I wish you could have been there!

The Aprecios said...

Yeah, we wanted to come so bad, but we are vacationing this month, so we didnt have any more work days to spare.

We'll see you guys soon though. We fly practically free to CA anytime we want!