We were able to go to Utah this last week for Thanksgiving and to bless Jaxson. It was so nice being there. Danny did an amazing job blessing Jaxson, it was so so sweet. After the blessing we went to Danny's parents house for some yummy food and to visit for a while.
My whole family was there so we took a family picture. My mom has wanted one for so long but it has been so difficult to get everyone together. My sister in law Ashely is pregnant and due in one week, so we will need a new one soon so baby Kash will be in it too.
Hanging out after the blessing.
My brother Matt and Jaxson.
Proud Daddy
I love my little boy.
How many grandmas does it take to change a diaper?? :)
Danny's Grandparents with Danny and Jaxson.
My Mom and Dad with their two grandchildren Jaxson and Brooklyn.
After lots of excitement, Jaxson was out cold. It was a great day!

7 comments:
Aww, I love all the pictures! Especially the family one. We have the best looking family dont you think?
Are Ashley and DJ expecting a boy or a girl? Is Kash short for something? I am so out of the loop!
DJ and Ash are having a boy. Kash isn't short for anything, just Kash. She is due any day now. It's pretty exciting!
It was so good to see you again, even if it was just real...ok incredibly short. Bowling next time?
He REALLY is cute. I am a little partial to Connor, but Jaxson is right up there on the cute ladder.
Heard that DJ and Ashley had Kash! Congrats!!! Post pictures!
Wait a minute...I recognize that family picture in the background. I did not know that you guys were in town...am I an idiot? I wish we could have gotten together so I could see the little munchkin. Will you be here for Christmas?
Way to go Jax and Danny!!! Great Pix Loni
Post a Comment