
This is the 3D ultrasound picture we got of Jaxson at 18 weeks. When we got this picture I was saying how sweet he looked and how I hope he really is sweet and snuggly like this when he is born...
How funny is that?! He really sleeps like this all the time. I'm glad he really is so sweet and snuggly like I hoped for.

10 comments:
That is super cute. He's precious!
That is really very cool. And that picture you took of him, SO good! It was fun holding the little man today. What a little sweetie.
Haidyn got hiccups ALL the time before she was born, and she still does :)
I can't even tell you how much I love that! He really is such a good... good... good boy.
How precious! You are such a lucky momma!
Baby Jaxson is soooo cute! He is just handsome! I can't wait to see him and you guys at Thanksgiving! Keep posting pictures! I know we need to do better... no time! ;) I love ya! Brooklyn and Matt do too!
Love sHaRi
That is super cute Loni! He is adorable! I'm glad he's a sweet baby!
Wow, that is really cool! He's a cute little cuddler.
oh my..that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. he is so adorable!
That is so cool! The picture is almost exactly the same! He's so cute and such a good baby!
Post a Comment