We are having so much fun with Jaxson. He is smiling now and brings so much joy into our lives. Here are some pictures we have taken lately.
I love it when Jax is just in his diaper. He is such a cute baby.
My boys.
Smiles!
More smiles!
We love it that he knows us and will just stare at us when we talk to him.
Danny was teaching Jax all about General Pathology.
Every time we change him he smiles and laughs. One time Danny was changing Jaxson's diaper and I went in the room to find Danny laughing and Jaxson like this... It was funny.
All the wet spots behind him are spit-up marks. We go through SO many burp rags, blankets, and outfits every day, which sadly means TONS of laundry!!

6 comments:
I can finally see what he is going to look like. He is so cute! I definatly think he looks more like Danny. He sure looks happy!
Such cute pictures! I love his little bald head.
He is sooo cute! I can't wait to hold him in a week. Yipee!! Ellie keeps asking when she is going to meet him. See you soon!
I love the diaper on his head. So cute!
oh I just want to sqeeze him. What a cutie. I hope everything goes Great in UT for the Blessing. Its such a cool thing to see.
What a cutie! He is starting to look more like Danny! Love the smiles!
Post a Comment