Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by my cousin Holly, so I will do my best to think of six things people may not know about me. I'm a pretty open person though so it may be tough to think of that many.


#1) I am allergic to two things, grass and generic brands of laundry detergent. Pretty random I think. I can only use Tide or I break out in hives and swell up like a balloon. It is not a pretty sight.

#2) I'm extremely afraid of the dark. This has been the case since I was really little. It's so bad that when I wake up to go to the bathroom at night I can't get myself to flush the toilet for fear that someone will sneak up on me and I won't be able to hear them coming. I also have to sleep on the side of the bed that is farthest away from the door. And, if I am the one to turn the lights off before going to bed, I will jump into the bed so that no one can reach out from under the bed and grab me.

#3) I am the only one in my family that isn't certified in scuba diving. The reason for that is I know that the second I go into the ocean I will be eaten by a shark. I hate sharks...

#4) I don't like chocolate. There are a few exceptions (like Milk Duds or 100 Grand...yummy) but for the most part, I just can't do it. If I am going to have sweets I would much rather have some type of gummy candy.

#5) I have never gotten a ticket (other than 2 parking tickets which don't really count) or been in an accident...knock on wood. This is kind of bragging, but I am pretty proud of myself.

#6) I played the saxophone in Jr. High. Oh yeah, total band geek. I was even my section leader and only girl good enough to be in the the Jazz Band. Should I be admitting this??

Now it's your turn. I'm tagging MATT BAILEY, KERA, JAMIE, MINDI, AND JOCELYN (sorry Jocelyn, I couldn't resist. You are too funny, I just can't wait to hear what you say!)

4 comments:

The Aprecios said...

I dont like chocolate either. It must be Bailey thing. We're all a little weird.

The Aprecios said...

PS- Post new pictures of Jaxson!

jocelyn said...

Funny funny coincidence! I hadn't even seen that you "tagged" me yesterday, but my friend Whitney did also and I did it this morning!

Patrick&Kera said...

I got tagged twice this week. Maybe I will write a post someday soon. I get emberessed