Thursday, January 10, 2008

Winter Break (well, some of it)


Let me start off by saying sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. I know a lot of you look forward to seeing our little guy growing up. I have had really good intentions on taking a lot of pictures lately, but keep forgetting my camera everywhere we go. I am so sad I didn't get pictures all the fun things we did over our winter break.

We started off our break by going to a party with some of Danny's high school friends. It is a yearly tradition and is always lots of fun.


Danny has been friends with Mark since they were in Elementary. It was really fun for him to show off Jaxson.



Part of the tradition is a White Elephant gift exchange. This has to be one of the funniest gifts I have ever seen. One of Danny's friends did a rotation with a plastic surgeon while he was working on becoming a PA. As a good-bye gift they gave him this after it was replaced in a patient for some...om... bigger ones. Can you tell what it is?? :)



I got to get my teeth ZOOM whitened by Jared, Danny's bro. Thanks again Jared!!



Christmas Eve at the Theurer's. Danny's mom made all the grand kids blankets, then gave all the parents the "Safety Kids" CD's.


Jaxson's first Christmas.


Grandma Theurer gave Jax this football. It is so cool! It is the first toy he has shown interest in, maybe because it's the only thing he can hold onto so far.


Jax loves his Daddy.


After my parents gave us our gifts they handed us one last gift. We all opened them at the same time and saw that they were Nurf Guns. Immediately a massive Nurf Gun fight erupted. It lasted about 10 min and ended with the house in shambles and all of us having welts all over. Those things are lethal... but it was so much fun. Typical Christmas at the Baileys.



Dannys mom, brother, and Danny. Hmmm... where did he come from??

3 comments:

Kera said...

woah danny, which direction to the gun show.

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

We sure had fun while you guys were here! Can't wait to come out and visit! :)

Sheri said...

I was wondering what happened to cute little jaxon....keep posting! He is getting big so fast!
sheri