This weekend our friends Chris and Melissa came into town. It was really fun having them here. They are the first of our friends from Utah to come visit. We spent the weekend doing lots of tourist stuff, even though since Melissa lived here before she seemed to know more things to do than we did.
My belly is so funny to him.
At the Warf trying on some "stunna shades."
One of the main things Melissa wanted to do while they were here is go to the Farmers Market. Danny and I hadn't ever been before so we all had a great time hanging out and tasting all the yummy fruit. I can't believe we have been missing out on that the whole time we have lived here!
I think that trying the Sour Dough and different types of Balsamic was the group favorite though.

1 comment:
Is the farmers market down at the ferry building?
Post a Comment