
I was able to go to Utah for another week to go to Amy's wedding. I was really glad that I was able to be there. I had a ton of fun with friends and family, but I am glad to be home out of the heat!

Amy and I at her wedding dinner. There is a long story behind the Apple Beer. But, long story short, when we were all single, whenever we had a bad break-up or something happen we'd all get together and "drink off" the guy, but since we didn't drink real beer, we'd always just have lots of Apple Beer. Here we were drinking off Amy's single life. I don't think she's going to miss being single one bit!

She had a beautiful outdoor reception and luckily since there were so many trees and because of the angle of the building it wasn't too hot.

Brides Maids minus one, Emily (Amy's twin sister), Holly, and Me. Her other sister was one too but isn't in this picture.

I flew in to Utah late Wednesday night and was busy with wedding stuff most of Thursday and all of Friday, but after that I was able to spend a lot of time with family. I love my little niece Brooklyn! This was taken at my brother and sister in law's new house. They get to move in today! I'm jealous they are out of their apartment. Congrats guys!

Even though it was SO HOT, one thing I really miss about Utah summers are the huge puffy clouds that always seem to form around the mountains. Pictures don't do it justice.

1 comment:
Dat! You're hot!!
Post a Comment