For my birthday Danny and both of our families all pitched in to help get me the camera I have wanted for so long, the Cannon Rebel XTi. I am so so so excited about it! Plus, Patrick and Kera Hudson told us about this photo editing program we could download, which makes it even more fun taking pictures and messing around with them. I haven't taken too many pictures other than these few where I was just playing around. I can't wait to take more pictures with it though, especially of our little Jaxson once he gets here. Thanks to everyone who pitched in on this birthday gift for me. It's cooler than anything I ever thought I'd have!

I was taking pictures of Danny studying and he was pretending not to notice, but I think he was just doing his best to try and look focused.
I was taking pictures of Danny studying and he was pretending not to notice, but I think he was just doing his best to try and look focused.
My babe-a hard at work.

2 comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Rebels! We should look into that class they offer. . .
By the way that ring picture ROCKS!
What a fun toy! I wish that I had a nicer camera. You guys totally can come out any time! We're pretty lonely out here. We would love visitors!
Post a Comment