Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Our Baby Boy


We were lucky enough to get a second ultrasound today to check on the progress of our little Jaxson and everything looks great! We were worried that he was going to be really big, but he is right on track, he's in the 49th percentile and weighs about 5 lbs 7 oz so far. Some of you also knew about the cyst they had found in his brain at our 18 week ultrasound, and we were excited and relieved to find out that it is gone. We didn't know this before, but I guess usually they go away before the baby is born. We were sure worried for a while though. If you look closely you can see a little smile on his face in the first picture.


Our chubby cheeked little guy.




He even has a little bit of hair floating around in there.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

He is so cute! I love the little smile. Cant wait to see 'outside' pics of him. Glad that everything is okay!
sheri

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I love his cheeks...very kissable. I am so glad everything is okay! How did the burritos turn out last night?
~Michelle

Blacks said...

Hey Loni! That picture is amazing. I've never seen such a clear ultrasound. He's gonna be so so cute. I'm excited for you. Best of luck these last few weeks. -Becca Black

Rocia said...

Holy cow, those pics are adorable! Every 3-D ultra-sound I have seen have been a little spooky looking. But those pics are AWESOME! He looks so dang cute & chubby! I want to squeeze his little cheeks right now! Hey, I came over the other night to drop off some peach crisp and you guys weren't home. I'll try again next time.

Rocia said...

Holy cow, those pics are adorable! Every 3-D ultra-sound I have seen have been a little spooky looking. But those pics are AWESOME! He looks so dang cute & chubby! I want to squeeze his little cheeks right now! Hey, I came over the other night to drop off some peach crisp and you guys weren't home. I'll try again next time.

chris+amber said...

Hi Loni! Your sister, Lindsey, showed me your blog. I hope you don't mind. :o) You look great! I am so excited for you to have a baby!!! I'm jealous you got to have 3D pix. I never have and I have 3 kids now. GOOD LUCK!!! ~Amber (Romney) Hansen

PS I have the link to Matt & Shari's blog too, but cannot figure how to leave a comment on their website for the life of me! Tell them I said HELLO and Brooklyn is such a doll!

Patrick&Kera said...

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED OR I WILL BE VERY SAD. i am sooo excited for you.