Monday, July 23, 2007
Hey Everybody it's Loni's Birthday!
Tody is Loni's 23rd birthday and I am trying to post something for her. It is now 10:35 and i've been up since 7:15 trying to get this to work, and i'm beginning to understand why Loni spends so much time doing this stuff.:) The other night Loni and I decided we were going to go celebrate both of our birthdays (since they are 5 days apart) and get some dinner. We were both starving so we decided that we'd hurry and quickly clean up to look presentable and go. After about an hour of waiting for Loni finish doing her hair I began to get irritable and impatient because i could feel my stomach eating itself. However, as soon as she was done and I saw how hottie she got just for me, it seemed as if the time didn't matter! It's easy to be patient when you are waiting for a beautiful princess. Things like this just remind me of how much I am in love with this girl! She's everything to me and I hope that this day is everything she wishes for and more. Love you Babe-a-doll!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Happy Birthday Loni!!!
You are Young & Beautiful, hope you had a Fabulous day!
What a sweet gesture. That is what it is all about!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONI!!!
Happy Birthday girl. Tom and my birthday are a day apart. ITs fun to celebrate together!
sheri
Okay, stop with the cuteness Danny! What a doll! Loni, I hate the fact that I completely forgot your birthday. Hope it was wonderful! See you tomorrow.
Happy Birthday! See you soon!
*in my most fabulously obnoxious voice...
Happy (belated) Birthday to You!
Happy (belated) Birthday to You!
Happy (belated) Birthday Dear LONI!
Happy (belated) Birthday to You!
Hope it was Fabulous!!
I'm so glad you're coming back to us today! Travel safely.
Post a Comment