Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Years Eve and Day


My friend Shelby and I threw a little New Years Eve party at her house this year. It was SO fun! We had an awesome dinner with the best ribs EVER.


Then hung out and played games. I am sad we didn't get a picture before some of the people left.(also, I don't know why Danny is touching Greg's leg like that, gross)


taking the game VERY seriously.


We rang in the New Year with lots of poppers, banging pots and pans, and taking lots of pictures I know we will regret taking later.









NEW YEARS DAY

We went sledding again on New Years Day and had a BLAST! I can't even tell you how many posed cute-sie pictures we have of Jaxson and Ella in hopes that they can go in their wedding video someday...we'll see...Greg and Shelby met when they were kids! It can happen!



I was about to go down with just Jax, and Ella didn't want Jaxson to leave her, so we all saddled up and did our best to all stay on until the bottom of the hill.



Jaxson saw the big kids going on their tummy's and just had to try it too. Not so sure how he liked it.



Then he wanted to go by himself, or "my do it" a phrase we hear 134,672 times a day. Not only did he want to go by himself, but he wanted to lay down and look at the clouds. Whatever son.


we had a snowball contest, but once they got to a certain point, they were way to heavy to continue pushing.






Eating the snow again whenever he could.



AWWW..... what would we do without these two....






Somehow the snowballs evolved into this...it was pretty awesome!




Then back to the Armstrongs to warm up with hot cocoa, orange slices, and pizza. Mmmm...

1 comment:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Where else was he supposed to put his hand... Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun.