Our 4 year anniversary was on January 7. I can't believe it has been 4 years! To celebrate we totally took advantage of our friends, the Shaw's :), and stayed in their house in St. George for a long weekend. We spent a good chunk of our time in Zions. It was so beautiful!
There were SO many deer, these two were having a little brawl. It was pretty cool.
The first day it was getting late so we just did the scenic drive and stopped at the turn around spot to take some pictures.
We had intentions of going on a little hike, but it was SO cold!
So instead Danny pretended to be a.... bear??????
I wish pictures did places justice, it was so pretty. Especially with the snow accenting the red rock.
On the way into Zion's there was a random stinkin' ostrich farm! I couldn't believe it! I made Danny promise me we would stop and see them on the way home.
YAY!!! They even had a place you could get a little bag of food and feed the Ostriches! How random and fun is that?! For sure a highlight of the trip for me.
Little Loni fact, I was bitten by an Emu when I was like 10. Because of that I was a little hesitant to feed an ostrich which is like an Emu on steroids. So I just ended up throwing all the food on the ground, which was what the signs said to do anyway.
Stare down.
On our second day in Zion's we went on a little hike to the top of the Great Arch.

No comments:
Post a Comment