This last weekend we took a crazy whirl-wind trip to San Francisco. We left Utah at 6:00 PM,
drove ALL NIGHT LONG to arrive in SF at about 3:00 CA time...yeah, that means we did it in about 10 hours! Driving is much faster at night and without a kid!
We got to sleep for a few hours, then woke up to go through the temple with our good friend Craig. We have been able to be a part of the last year in him becoming active in the church. It was so cool to go through the temple with him and Danny got to be his escort.
It was so cool to have so many people come from all over to be with Craig. Danny and I came from Utah, Dave Stubbs came from Chicago, Brett Williams came from Canada, one of Craig's room mates came from Monterrey, and Trisha lives in San Fran. These boys had so much fun...probably too much fun.
After the temple we went to a VERY authentic Mexican food place. Then the Warf, then to a movie.
Avitar 3D. I realize we both look stupid, this is just my only picture and it was my first 3D movie so I wanted to document.
Trisha's loft had an AMAZING view. Saturday morning while I was getting ready I could hear all the boys being really loud obviously up to something, and i found them trying to spit on pigeons off her balcony. You'd never believe they were all doctors.
After being in the city for only just over 24 hours, we headed home. Not without a quick stop at All Star 24 hour doughnuts though. It was super crazy, and I can't believe we did it, but we had a great, fun, SUPER quick trip. Sory we didn't visit ANYONE while we were there, i wish we would have had time!

2 comments:
What a great trip! I am so glad you were able to be there with Craig. You are great friends! Yummm. donuts.
Hey Loni-it's Torri, hope you all are doing well! This is totally unrelated to your blog, but I don't have your phone #! You did P90X right? What did you think of it? You can email me @ torri.bendel@chasepaymentech.com and let me know! Thanks.
Post a Comment