Meet our new puppy, Shorty! We adopted her from my brother. She is about 5-6 months old and is the perfect little dog! She is already house and crate trained, so smart, super playful when you are playing back, but really chill other than that. She doesn't even run away if you take her out without a leash!
I am so excited Jax has his puppy. He has loved dogs from day 1 and we couldn't wait to get him one. I am so glad we held out for her. We love our new little buddy!

5 comments:
Oh yay! Besides babies, dogs make the perfect addition to a family. I want to meet him, he is so cute :)
So I'm on my way over and I new that pics would be here....i just couldn't wait to see her. She is a real Cutie! Rare find...see you all in a minute.
Wow! You are brave. Unfortunately for my kids I am not a pet person. Even thinking about taking care of something other than my kids just makes me tired.
Good Luck and congrats.
Congrats on your cute little puppy.
~Jenn
Shorty is way cool. Things have been SO crazy around here but I want to hang out soon ok? ok.
Post a Comment