Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bad Blogger...

We have been so busy lately because of the Holiday's and have been having tons of fun, but guess what?? I don't have any pictures to show for it. We were in charge of our wards Christmas party (can you say stressful??!!), many birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas party's, and we got to go see Kurt Bestor's Christmas concert.


Since I had lots of fun last year making cookies for neighbors, I decided to do something fun again this year (when I say cookies I don't mean your everyday cookie. They were intense. Peanut butter cookie, bottom dipped in chocolate, home-made caramel and chocolate drizzled on top with peanut butter cup chunks). This year I decided to make avocado salsa.



I TRIPLED my recipe and still didn't have enough for everyone on our list! I ended up with only enough for mostly family and Danny's office staff. Next year I am going to have to quadruple it!


Then a few months ago I found this cute idea of how to display Christmas cards as a wreath. Granted it was cuter on MarthaStewart.com, but hey, I tried.

That is as far as I am going craft wise this year, maybe next year I will do more...

No comments: