A few weeks ago my mom, dad, Jaxson and I went down to Arizona for my Grandpa's birthday and to help out my Grandma. We had a really nice time and the drive down was actually quite pleasant. Jaxson slept, ate and watched movies the whole drive. On the way down we stopped in Kanab for a breather and played at this amazing park. It was so beautiful set up against the red rock mountains.
My grandpa lives on a lake front property (man-made lake) and it is seriously so beautiful.
If I had to live in Arizona I would for sure try to live on one of these lake-front properties. It feels like you are on an island somewhere instead if in the middle of the desert.
Jaxson loved Grandpa's dog Sunny Boy. However, he called him, "Silly Boy".
Another amazing view from my Grandpa's porch. My mom looks super happy. :)
My dad got my G-pa's boat all fixed up and we had lots of fun going on little cruises. Jaxson thought it was so cool he was able to drive.
One of my favorite parts of the trip was I was able to spend some time with my great friend Sarah and her little cutie, Eli. She took us to the best place. It is called Amazing Jakes. If you live in the Mesa/Gilbert area, you HAVE to go check it out.
There are all sorts of arcade games.
A carousel (which I wa SO proud of Jaxson for getting over his fear of rides). There was also tea-cups, a train, bumper cars, a race track, a bowling alley and a few other rides.
To get in, you have to pay for the Buffet which consists of pizza, salad, soup, bread, and desserts. Then they have a few different themed rooms you can eat in. We chose the theater room so Jax and Eli could eat their lunch and watch a movie. Which allowed Sarah and I to actually have a conversation. It was the best!
I had so much fun playing the games with Jax...man I love that kid.

1 comment:
Um, how dare you go some where other than Peter Pipers. Where is your family pride?
Post a Comment