Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Victorious Secret


Danny and I have been on a softball league with some of his classmates for the last few months, our team is called Victorious Secret. It has been really fun going and playing every Tuesday night, even though I haven't EVER played softball before.


It has been fun learning the rules and occasionally having a good play. Usually, if I get a hit, I just hit a grounder to about the short stop, but tonight I had a really good hit (for me). I was really proud of myself. :)

Walked.


Being cool.



Danny plays third base and is getting really good at it. He had an amazing game tonight! It is fun watching him play and do really well.


Jaxson is such a trooper on softball nights, he sits in his stroller in his cute little team shirt and watches movies on the ipod and cheers for the team. He even heckles the other team, it's so funny. He's our little mascot.


Some of the boys. (Missing: Kent, Magnus, and Bobby). I will try to get a picture of the girls and add it next week.
Usually it is so FREEZING when we play our games, it was nice playing in the warm weather tonight!

No comments: