Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Wish it Didn't...

But it drives me CRAZY every time I hear people singing the primary song, "Popcorn Popping" and they sing "It wasn't really so, but it seems to me...". The words are, "It wasn't really so, but it seemed to be...".

6 comments:

Sheri said...

This made me laugh. ..I always correct Tom since we sing it every monday night.

Kera said...

i always sing it the other way. now i know.

The Aprecios said...

My biggest pet peeve is when people type out "I should of" instead of "should have". I could punch them.

Sorry I havent called you back again! If the baby isnt crying there is a mouth to feed, diapers to change or boobs to pump. Ill call soon I promise!

Anonymous said...

Holly, I thought it was "I shud a". My pet peeve is when people say "we was". Oh and my personal Utah Peeves: mowun (mountain) Layun (Layton) fur (for) and finally, THESE ONES!

Love
YOUR MOM

Anonymous said...

Seems to me, no, seemed to be, no, seems to me you can down load a gadget that will let you retrieve videos and pictures from another blog if you want to try it to get that one on mine of Matt speedwalking.

Sarah said...

Lololol. I'm guilty of this one. You know you're gonna get called to be primary chorester just for this post. Hah jk. You're so funny.