A group of the 3rd year dental students put together a band ("The Luxators"), and they had a concert tonight for all the students at the dirty martini. They asked Danny to sing a few songs for them and he ROCKED IT!
I was his groupie and biggest fan!
Some of the other dental wives that were there.
Danny, Craig, Dave, Eric, and Emerson.
Some of the guys sang/rapped "Rappers Delight". They did a really good job, it was so funny!
Danny sang "Livin on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi, "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns and Roses, "Your Love" by The Outfield, and "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. He did SO SO SO good, and those are really tough songs!! It was so fun standing down in the crowd watching him having so much fun, and watching all the people dance and sing along with him. I was a VERY proud wife!

2 comments:
You know what this means Danny? Loni will forever love a select few buttrock songs. That's sweet! I can't wait to see the video. Nice work
WOW! Check out those pipes! You guys look great!
Post a Comment