Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I Don't Forget.


I feel bad after that last post. I feel like I was just complaining about Jaxson, so I wanted to do a little (big) update on him and how great of a little guy he is.

*He is FEARLESS! Like the picture above, he wanted to rock on the airplane without hands. He loves when I go really fast down the steep hills in the city while driving. After it is done he yells "AGAIN!!". He loves to play hard, be pushed fast on his tricycle, be thrown in the air, run fast, and play with ANY dog he sees (sometimes it's scary, like when he tried to play with a pitbull down at the beach the other day).

*He knows 50+ SIGNS. My favorites that he says right now are lobster, turtle and alligator.

*His favorite FOODS are "kickin" (chicken), "bean" (kidney beans), "hock gog" (hot dogs), and "bessies" (berries).

*He says "Hey baby!" to all kids he sees, and "Hey dude" to all adults.




*HIDE AND SEEK is one of his favorite games. If we are upstairs and we hear Danny coming up the stairs, he will look at me and whisper, "hide!". His favorite place to hide is under blankets, but if there aren't any blankets, he will just close his eyes really tight thinking we can't see him. Or, like it the set of pictures above, he will hide behind anything, even if it is see-through.

*He is very good at saying THANK YOU and PLEASE without being asked to. He says "thank you mama" about 80% of the time I give him something, without being reminded to say it. And always says "Peeze mama" when he wants something.

*He pretends to SNEEZE and says, "achoo!...whoa"

*He loves making ANIMAL sounds...cow, dog, bird, duck, cat, frog, pig, sheep...

*His favorite BOOK is an animal book and he knows all the names of the animals, even some of the weird ones.

*He can look at a FAMILY PICTURE and point out all the people and knows their names (Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and most of his cousins).

*His favorite TV SHOWS are "bob bob" (spongebob), "elmo", and "pablo" (backyardigans).



*He is my little SHADOW. Whatever I am doing he wants to do too. Where ever I am he wants to go too. It makes cooking or going to the bathroom a little difficult, but I know I will miss these days. Lately, every time I go upstairs, if he is playing down stairs he asks me, "go potty?". He always wants to "Hold you" especially when I am using the computer or going down stairs. He is so SMART!

*If he hears the BUS coming up the hill he runs to the window to watch it, and points out all the buses when we are out and about.


*When we put him to bed he wants to SING, "birdie" (whenever I hear the song of a bird), "beam" (sunbeam), "bus" (the wheels on the bus), "popping" (popcorn popping), "ABC".


*He is forming SENTENCES. Like, "Where did it go?" , "It's a airplane (or what ever the object is he is looking at)", "I want ___".


*His favorite toys are still CARS. He walks around holding his Lightening McQueen car all day.


*Every time we put him in his highchair and move it by the table he folds his arms to PRAY and bless the food. He remembers to pray better than Danny and I do sometimes. He ends the prayer with a loud "A-mem!"


*He asks me if we can COLOR all day long.


*If he gets hurt, everything is all better if I KISS it better. Sometimes he will hit his hand on something (like the couch) then come to me saying "owie" just so I will kiss it better. Then he will say, "It's akay" (it's okay) after I give him a big kiss. He also comes up to me multiple times a day and gives me a HUG AND KISS for no reason at all.


*He also knows and can say all the parts of his BODY. Head, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, ears, hair, arm, hand, fingers, "bummy" (tummy), "bummy butt" (belly button), legs, knees, feet, and toes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you do this for all of us to see and read and stay up on things while you guys are away!
Grandpa Bailey