Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life is Good.

Do you ever have one of those moments when you stop for a second and look around you and think, "you know, my life is pretty great."? Well I had one of those moments the other day and I wanted to write it down so that I would remember it.

Jaxson and I made our weekly run down south to hit up Target and Costco. The best part of that little venture is that there is a Wendy's only a few miles further down the road. After shopping, (Jax had been such a good boy) we drove down to the Wendy's that is near the airport. I got our food through the drive-thru (a major treat since there aren't any drive-thru's in the city) and we pulled over to eat our lunch.

Since we were right by the airport and Jaxson LOVES airplanes. I got him out to watch the airplanes fly over our heads. (This was that "moment" I was talking about). There we were watching the airplanes, or "airpaim's" as he calls them, fly over our heads, all the while I was teaching him how to dip his french fries in his frosty (the best way to eat Wendy's french fries). After the first few times experiencing the yummy goodness he would excitedly say, "mmm nummy!". As soon as he saw an airplane taking off he would point at it saying "it's a airpaim" over and over until it disappeared behind a nearby building. Then he would say "where'd it go?!" That process happened over and over until we ran out of frosty. I love how happy and smart Jaxson is. He really brings so much light and joy into my life. It was a great little mommy moment for me. Life is good.

P.S. I am way behind on blogging. Our home computer with all our pics decided that it was tired of working. Hopefully the problem will get fixed asap so I can catch up!

No comments: