Jaxson did something the other day that I can't stop thinking about, so I thought I would write it down so I don't for get about it. It was so funny to me.
When Jax wakes up from his nap, I always give him a little bowl of goldfish and some juice and let him sit on the couch and watch cartoons while I get dinner started. The other day I was in the kitchen and he was eating his snack on the couch and all the sudden he darts into the kitchen, grabs the hand broom and dustpan, and runs out. At first I didn't think anything of it, because he loves to play with them, then I realized he seemed to have a reason for needing them. I slowly walked out of the kitchen to see what he was up to. I found Jax desperately trying to sweep a pile of crushed goldfish out of the carpet and into the dustpan. Little stinker. I can totally see him spilling his goldfish and smiling as he stomped them into the rug, then thinking. "oh no, mom's going to be so mad!". So he did what he could to solve the problem. At least he tried to clean up after himself!


No comments:
Post a Comment