This little guy came into our family, bringing more joy than we ever knew possible.
Even though he's not so little anymore, he continues to amaze us every day with all the love and happiness he brings into our family. We love you Jaxson! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

7 comments:
Look at how big he is in that picture, I can't believe it :)
Happy Birthday Jax! I hope you guys have a great day!!! I can't believe he is one!! Crazy! xoxo
Jaxson! My goodness! You are getting so big! Happy Big ONE year! We sure love you and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Cousin Brooklyn says hi and she loves you!
Happy Birthday Little Man!
I love that picture of Jax. He is so cute and so big now. Happy Birthday Jax. We love you
Jaxson say "grandma"!!!!!!! Dang it say "grandma"!!! Ok so he love his DaDa more, that's ok. Happy Birthday. I love you "IN WORLD" XXOOXXOOXXOO
Grandma
i am so happy you found my blog!! you and your family are my favorite!! Your family is beautiful. i love the bay area.. we hope to end up there one day!
Post a Comment