I love Halloween. I love that it seems to be a week long Holiday rather than just one day. We spent this last week doing so many fun festive things!
Becky and Luke came out last weekend to see us, and it was SO fun to have them here! We had lots of fun seeing all the sights. They ventured down to Half Moon Bay with us to go to another pumpkin patch and we sure had a good time. Luke was so excited to go on the train, it was the first thing he wanted to do when we got there. He was pretty excited, as you can see.
My little man had lots of fun roaming aimlessly around (he's loving the freedom of walking).
Jax loved having Luke here to help him pick on Danny. Thanks for coming out Becky and Luke! Come back soon!
A few days later we got together with some friends and carved our pumpkins. Again, Jax didn't want to get dirty, so I ended up doing all of it. Maybe next year he will be more into it.
Our creations! Thanks Craig for letting all the kids trash your bachelor pad!
Then on Halloween our "little stinker" got all dressed up...
...and we went down to Chestnut Street to do some Trick-or-Treating with some friends. All the employees of the stores dress up and pass out candy and balloons to the kids. It is really fun seeing all the cute costumes. I took Jaxson last year when he was only 3 weeks old. Man, time sure goes by quickly.
Chillin with his balloon.
Only in San Francisco... This man, er, woman was a drag Dracula last year. It gets more and more interesting each year.
After Trick-or-Treating we went to Danny's school to have lunch. Everyone loved Jaxson's cute skunk costume, and Danny was happy to show off his cute boy.
Later that night we did some more Trick-or-Treating down in the Sea Cliff area with some friends. Sea Cliff is a neighborhood just down the road that has amazing homes. Robin Williams lives in that neighborhood, so we got to Trick-or-Treat at his house.
Some of the houses were DECKED OUT. It was really cool. (by the way, I totally love Maggies face in this pic. she is checking out all her candy with a super excited look on her face)
Jax was quick to figure out the Trick-or-Treating thing. I don't think he realized what all the stuff was that people were giving him, but he was all about it regardless.
Then, tonight we had our ward Halloween party. Danny and I got to dress up in our costumes. We had lots of fun planning them out this year. I think this may end up being our fall-back costumes in the years to come.
80's baby, YEAH!!!
Me and my rocker hubby.
Jaxson had his first sucker tonight. He chomping on that thing like it was the best thing he had ever had in his life, and FLIPPED out when we tried to take it away. I should probably give him sugar a little more often.
It was such a fun week! I know each year is going to be more and more fun as Jaxson starts to understand it more. Happy Halloween!!!


8 comments:
What a fun day! Your little stinker looks so so cute! The pumpkins were very impressive! & Dracula...Yeah Baby! Very Hot!! ha ha!
Great Pictures! Thanks for doing this. It keeps us filled in on what's happening while you guys are away.
Randy
He is the most adorable skunk ever!! We loved watching him at the school!!
Looks like so much fun. I loved all the pictures.
Poor Jax being exposed to all that craziness in the city by the bay (I mean that shim). Just kidding! I love you guys!!!
Okay I'm dying, that picture of the She-Man.....Wowzers! Looks like we missed out...??! Your costumes are great and you guys look great! Jax is so adorable and getting to big!
You guys looked awesome on halloween... but I think that drag "person" was by far the scariest costume I have seen yet!
HI GUYS!
CHAD AND I CREATED A BLOG (YA, I KNOW... ABOUT TIME!) ANYWAY, WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE AND GIVE ANY IDEAS... WE LOVE YOU!
STEPH AND CHAD
AWWW YOUR HALLOWEEN LOOKS FUN! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Post a Comment