Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Half Moon Bay


Fall is such an awesome time of year. I love the crisp air, the beautiful colorful trees, and the anticipation of the Holiday's. This last weekend we went down to half moon bay with some of our friends to go the the Fall Festival they have down there every year.



It was PACKED! I couldn't believe how many people show up for this.



There was a parade, pie eating contest, pancake breakfast, kids activity area, a giant pumpkin weighing over 1500 lbs, and tons of booths selling anything from paintings to crazy hats.





Outlaws



These hats were awesome. I want to think of some kind of Halloween costume to use this with.



Jax didn't like the scarecrow very much, poor guy.



After the festival, we went to a near by pumpkin patch to get away from the crowd and pick out some pumpkins for ourselves.



Jax and his buddy Nate.



The pumpkins soon became a jungle gym for Jaxson.



I realized it is impossible to get three little boys to look at the camera at the same time. This is the closest we got of them riding in the wagon. Nate's face is priceless.



This is a skill Danny has learned from P90X. He is becoming quite the yoga master. :)



Trying to find the perfect pumpkin. I look like I am showing a pregnant belly.



Jaxson was pushing Nate around in the wagon and Nate was just kickin' back enjoying the ride. It was so funny.



Little farmer chewing on hay.



Jaxson only got a little bit dirty. Boys will be boys, no matter how young they are.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nick and Natalie said...

Yall got some great family pictures! Good for yoU!

barbaraence said...

You guys always get out and do fun things! I cannot believe how big Jax is getting.

brett and nadine said...

Fun blog post. I love all the pics. We sure had a fun day. Thanks for coming with us.

Jules said...

What a fun place to go! Great pictures! Your family is too cute & that Jax is the freakin cutest thing I have ever seen!! xoxo