
Yesterday was Danny's birthday, he turned 28! It was a really fun day, other than the fact that he had school until 5:00. This is him with his long awaited fruit tart! I wish i could say I made it for him, but I didn't. Every time we go to Safeway he tries to convince me to buy the huge fruit tart they bake in the bakery there, and I alway say, "for your birthday". Well, he finally got it! He was so happy!

Danny's family has a cake that they make all the time for birthdays and I made it for him this year. It's a 3 layer Angel Food Cake with a whipped cream, chocolate pudding and Heath Bar frosting. I was nervous making it, but it was actually pretty yummy.

When we were in Utah over break Danny made himself a longboard, and for his birthday I got him the trucks and wheels for it. The thing is though, he has had it for a week and a half but couldn't ride it until his birthday. It was so cute how excited he was to finally be able to ride it. I think it's kinda funny that for his 28th birthday he wanted a skateboard... he's such a kid at heart.

At night we had a bunch of friends over for cake and ice-cream. It was interresting trying to fit like 30 people into our little apartment, but it was fun. So many girls are pregnant out here, there is probably over ten that are. It would be funny to get a picture with everyone that is, but the four of us in this picture are all due within like a month and a half of each other.

I am so grateful for Danny and how wonderful he is. I have the best husband in the world! I don't know anyone else who would be able to put up with me (especially pregnant me) with as much love and caring as Danny does. I am so glad that we are sealed forever and we get to spend the rest of eternity together. I hope you had a happy birthday babe, I love you!

4 comments:
we LOVE you guys!!! oh and you should have a party every week.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!!! Sounds like good times. Love the bellies.
It was a fun party, sorry we had to leave. That's life with kids though. The cake was yummy, good job.
Danny you look awesome on your new board! It looks like you had a lot of fun on your birthday. We miss you but it was great to see you recently. I love your huge fruit tart! We love you guys, -Matt and Shari
Post a Comment