I had shoulder surgery 2.5 weeks ago and I don't know what I would have done without my sweet mom. She had put everything on hold to help me in EVERY way she can. She has done all my laundry, cleaning, errands, and has even been doing my hair for me for the past few weeks.
I have LOVED all the time we have spent together. We have done some fun things, and Jaxson has handled everything pretty well because of everything she does with him.
We went to Wheeler Farm to see the animals.
She taught Jaxson how to feed the horses.
We saw and got to pet the goats which is always a favorite.
She has taken Jax swimming and let me lay in the sun to take in the last rays of summer.
One afternoon She and Jax built a haunted gingerbread house.
Grandma is so silly.

3 comments:
i'm glad you have help. decorating a little gingerbread haunted house is such a cute idea. i want one!
I am so glad your mom has been there! I have been thinking about you and I'm glad to see you are surviving. Happy Birthday to sweet Jaxson!
WOW... What a nice tribute to "YOUR MOM". I'm so glad I have been able to help. I have enjoyed every minute of spending time together.
Post a Comment