Today was such a beautiful day, so some friends and I decided to get the kids out to see all the witches at Gardner Village. I haven't ever been, but have wanted to go for so long. It was fun doing the little scavenger hunt finding all the silly witches so we could get our cookie for only 25 cents! The above was an attempted picture of all the kids, yeah, didn't work so well. Some are actually missing I believe.
Although the mommy's would have loved to spend time browsing the cute little shops, we ended up spending about an hour in the petting zoo/pony ride area. This is little Ella and Jax watching the pony's. I should mention that Jax was the only boy in a crew of 7 girls today. He loved it.

1 comment:
Loni, you look so beautiful. I miss your laugh.
Post a Comment