Today is Jaxson's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. To celebrate his special day, we got together with both sides of our family and had pizza, yummy salads, cupcakes and cake and ice-cream. Jax was so spoiled by his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I couldn't have put this party together without all the familys' help...thank you all.
Instead of posting a bunch of pictures of his party, I just wanted to show how difficult/funny it is to get a good picture of Jaxson these days. He just wants to go go go. No pausing for the camera anymore. These just made me laugh...
This is how our conversation went while trying to get a birthday picture of Jaxson tonight. "Jaxson, look at me and smile!...That isn't smiling Jax, SMILE!"
"Buddy, please. Smile big!"
"Jax, focus. One good picture then you can play."
"C'mon, please buddy. Look at mommy or I am going to take your balloon."
Every time we go to Target he wants to play with this Elmo. Lucky for him they were 40% off and he got his dream toy. He was SO happy.

Who is more excited, Danny or Jax??

Jaxson,
Who is more excited, Danny or Jax??
Jaxson,
We love you so much. You are the HAPPIEST kid we have ever met. You are growing up so fast and we are so proud of you. You are such a sweetheart, even tonight right after you opened up all your new toys, you shared with all your cousins without blinking an eye. Everyone that meets you says they haven't ever met a kid so animated. You make everyone laugh. You love to snuggle with mom and wrestle with dad. You have a massive vocabulary and can hold full on conversations with us and form up to 10 word sentences. You love green beans and broccoli among many other random foods kids usually don't like. You sing, sing, sing all day. For the past few weeks you have been singing, "Happy Birthday to Jax, tomorrow!". I could go on and on... We just love you buddy. Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:
Spending time in the time out chair for saying "mine" paid off big time last night. I was a proud grandma when I saw how good Jaxson understood to share and not say mine. Specially with all those new toys. He was awsome. Way to go Jax.
We love you JAXSON! You are such a handsome little kid! Happy 2 Birthday!
Sorry to hear about the bum shoulder. Hopefully it's fixed. I'm also jealous of you because you are close enough to family that they can take care of your little Jax when you aren't able. Hopefully someday we'll be back there too!
Post a Comment