We just got back from our cruise and found these cute pictures.
At the Zoo.
I don't know if I would have let him do this. Not for his sake, but for mine. I hate snakes! I guess the first time he went to pet it, instead of touching softly he smacked the snake really hard. Then he had to have help petting softly.
I don't think this was his favorite part of the zoo. He was looking at this picture and he kept saying, "no like it, all done".
I am glad to know that the week went by without even phasing him. He didn't seem to notice too much that we were gone. And a HUGE HUGE thanks to my parents for watching him. Just knowing they were with him made me much more calm about leaving my little guy for the first time.


No comments:
Post a Comment