I just put up a whole bunch of posts, but since I wanted the dates correct, it changed the order of things on this page. Just keep on scrolling down to get to the new stuff from before we moved, like Danny's graduation.
WOW....I'm so jealous. But it was really nice to be with Jaxson. We had a great time bonding with him. I love that little tank to death. I'm so glad you are back. I love my little balerina girl.
3 comments:
Add me on your family list sissy!
WOW....I'm so jealous. But it was really nice to be with Jaxson. We had a great time bonding with him. I love that little tank to death. I'm so glad you are back. I love my little balerina girl.
Kisses and hugs,
Your Mom
When I said I'm so glad you are back. I'm ment back from school and living here.
Mom
Post a Comment