Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Six Flags with Grandma and Grandpa Bailey


Since my parents are out here for boards/graduation we went to Six Flags one last time. It was a perfect day, warm but not hot, thin clouds, and short lines for rides.


Right when we walked in there was a DJ playing a disco song so my dad and I busted out some moves. Growing up I used to love dancing with my dad, it was still just as fun!


Jaxson's old friend Jacco. He kept trying to give him kisses and saying, "Jacco, waw-wuss!" (Jacco, walrus!)".


This is Jax on his first amusement park ride...


...and this is him getting kicked off for crying too much. I was actually really bugged, the guy made us get off right when he was starting to calm down and enjoy it. How will he ever get used to it if he doesn't get to try??!


My parents are so young at heart, we had fun going on all the rides with them.






This is what heaven will be like if my mom has anything to do with it, staircases made of M&M's.


Waiting for Shuka the killer whale!





Right before the park closed my dad and I went on this ride 3 times. We would go on it then run back in line and go again. My dad said this was the only ride he has ever been on that was better than riding a motorcycle. If you knew my dad, that is saying a lot! Thanks for a fun day mom and dad!

No comments: