
Without all of these girls I don't know how I would have made it through the last three years. We have all been through so much together. I am going to miss all of them so much. I would go on, but I don't want to start crying...again.
These pictures were taken on our last girls night together. We went up to Russian Hill and took pictures, then went to dinner and to Mindi's to chat and watch a cute movie Rebecca put together for us.
While we were hanging out, we had Mindi show us the dress she had bought to wear to the graduation banquet. After she tried it on Michelle wanted to give it a try...
...and it fit her beautifully. We thought it was funny it fit Mindi who is about 5'5", and Michelle who is about 5' 10"...
So i decided to try it on and guess what?... Like a glove!
Megan...
Kitrina...
Barbie (I mean Rebecca)

3 comments:
That's Nuts! I love it.
tell danny congrats. i bet you guys are so excited to finally be done (even though it's kind of sad i guess). you should come out and visit sometime.
i love all of the dress pictures. thank you for not forcing me to put it on...i would have bust the seams open. hope your move went well and you guys are getting settled in!
Post a Comment