Thursday, June 25, 2009

No Pictures Yet...

Somehow in the move we misplaced our camera card reader, so I cannot put any pictures on here yet. But, we are all moved in and trying to get used to life back in Utah. Danny just found out he passed his boards! YAY!! He turned in all the paperwork for his license, so as soon as all that comes back he'll be ready to start practicing!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new place. It feels like a castle coming from our little apartment in the Presidio! Jaxson was doing really well with the transition, but I think it hit him yesterday that this is his new life, and now he won't leave my side and just wants to "hold you, mama". He is, however, having so much fun playing with cousins and grandparents, swimming in grandmas pool, and running around in our new house (he loves the carpet almost as much as I do I think).

We miss everyone from SF so much though! Just so everyone from there knows, you are all welcome to come visit ANY TIME!

Hopefully pictures to come...

4 comments:

Kera said...

can't wait to see pictures of your new place :)

Kera said...

AND of graduation.

Monica said...

Hi Loni,
This is your Aunt Monica. I just wanted to congratulate you and Danny on your accomplishments. I have been reading your blog for about 2 months now - got to it from Holly's blog and I enjoy reading it very much! You and Danny are doing so well and living life the right way - I'm a proud Aunt!! Jaxson is adorable!! Tell everyone "hi"! Love, Monica

Randy said...

You didn't tell me Danny got the results from Boards. Congradulations! I guess my fillings are OK then. : )