Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a Week


It has been quite a week at the Theurer house. We have gone from all of us being sick and many sleepless nights (which mean lazy days trying to catch up on sleep)...


...now to this (click on pic to get a better look). Apparently some kids get hives when recovering from a virus. It has been one of those weeks you want to throw your arms in the air and give up if you could. But we obviously can't, we just have to work through it. And the only thing that has gotten me through this week...

...is this amazing man. I don't know what I would do without him. He has been pulling double duty. Student during the day, and Mr. Mom at night. The part I don't understand is he has done it all with a smile on his face. He is my hero.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Wow! I didnt know it was that bad... Poor Jaxson! I hope he is feeling better! He looks all slap happy in these pictures but I am sure that has not been the case. We hope you all get better! Way to go Danny being Mr. Mom and a dentist! We are excited to see you all come and are counting down the days! Drive safe and see you this weekend!

Jules said...

His Hives look AWFUL! Oh I am sorry! I hope you are all feeling better! I am impressed with Danny's Mommy skills! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Feel better!