Remember when you were little and you looked up at the christmas tree and you thought it was the coolest, brightest, biggest christmas tree you have ever seen? I got to see my little guy stare up at the tree for the first time (that he remembers) with that same look on his face a little while ago. I know I'm always going on and on about how much I love being a mom and watching Jaxson learn and grow, but it is seriously the best! I love watching how excited he gets at every new thing he see's. He will aways point his little finger and in his cute low voice say, "oh wow" over and over followed by a quick whisper saying, "what's that?!".
Having a kid sure adds to the magic of the season!


5 comments:
My favorite picture is the one in the middle... The pictures turned out great! It was good to see guys over Thanksgiving! Hurry up two weeks! So you can come back sooner! We love ya and hope all is well! Brooklyn says hi Jax and she can't wait to see her cute cuz!
Hey chica! I hope you guys are doing great! I was just wondering if I could get you address, I know I've asked you for it before, but I am very forgetful, and misplaced it. I also need you email. Merry Christmas!! We miss you guys! My email is nc_dailey@yahoo.com. Thanks!
It was so fun seeing you for a second the other day! You look AWESOME! anyway...we can't wait to see you on a regular basis, we can't wait for your return!
Jax is too cute! Amazed by the lights...has he destroyed the tree yet???
See you soon!
hey did you get our comment we posted on this blog entry? Hope it was anything but offensive.... at least i don't remember putting anything down as offensive...
these pictures are adorable. I love the tree. Maybe one year we will get one.
When are you going home for Christmas. We wanted to go see the SLC temple lights on the 21st or 22nd. Let us know if you want to go! We would love to see you guys.
Post a Comment