I can't describe the disappointment I saw in Danny's face when he found out that the Utah vs. BYU game was only broadcast on The Mountain, a channel that no one around here has. He started making some calls to find out how he could possibly watch the much anticipated game. Luckily, some of our friends were planning on driving an hour and a half away to watch it at their parents house, so we tagged along.
Danny was really excited to watch the game (or he was about to eat Jaxson's entire face, I'm not quite sure which).The house was beautiful and so was the view. Note the U of U pride. :)
Jax always has fun playing with friends.
We had so much fun! Thanks Dave and Michelle for the yummy food, the game, and the great time!


2 comments:
Oh my goodness...Sloan and I were so sad that we couldn't watch the game. We were stuck though and didn't have a place to retreat to see the game. Instead, we were listening to the broadcast from KSL website....boo on those BYU fans. HA HA in the end...GO UTES. What a great game! I can't tell you how cute Jaxson is signing. How adorable! Take care guys!
Post a Comment