Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Wedding and More Swimming


Drew and Jordan were married this last Friday and it was such a beautiful day. The weather was really warm, but not too hot. I have to make note that the night before the wedding at the wedding dinner, Danny lived up to his tradition of doing something crazy instead of just giving a speach by singing (and dancing) "My Little Buttercup" to Drew and Jordan. I wish I would have had my camera.



They looked so young walking out of the temple. It is weird to think that I was only one year older than her when I was married.



At the reception all the guys looked so cute in their tuxes. Too bad they didn't make one small enough for Jax and Carter. They had their reception at the Old Meeting House. It was a really fun night filled with food, lots of laughs, and dancing.




Jaxson was such a trooper. He did really well running off no naps and being up past bedtime.

Congrats Drew and Jordan!!


OUR LITTLE SWIMMER

Jaxson has been LOVING the swimming pool. He can't seem to get enough of it!



He has even learned how to sit on the edge and when I say "1...2...3!" he will fall into the water. He will even go all the way under. Right after he jumps off he will reach for the wall to do it again. It is so cute.



He loves to spin around in circles and make huge splashes...



...Or float around on mats with Dad. I am so glad we started him in the water back when he was only a few months old so he isn't scared of the pool.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kera said...

looks like you have been having a ton of fun. I need to give you a call. when do you head back to SF? Miss you guys.