Thursday, February 7, 2008

Over the Hump & More Pics of Jax


Danny is officially half way done with Dental School! Last weekend there was a big Semi-formal party to celebrate being "over the hump". It was really fun to have a night out (thanks Cook's for watching Jaxson). We accidently left our camera in the car, so all we have are pre-party pictures. Oh well, it's better not to have photographic record of Danny's killer dance moves. :)



All the girls with our mormon champagne... a.k.a. Martinelli's.



Don't they look genuinely excited to be half way done with school?? You'd think so considering they are the one's putting in 8+ hours a day at school then coming home just to study more. Maybe it is just all the wives that are thrilled it's almost done though, because it took quite a bit of convincing to get them to act even a little excited.

Oh yeah, Jaxson is 4 months old now! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! He can now smile, laugh, reach for toys, roll over, hold his bottle (for a few min at least), and is almost sitting up by himself!

I can't seem to post this without some pictures of Jaxson.

My baby's baby blues.



Every time I see this picture I sing in my head "born in the USA!" (ok, sometimes I sing it out loud too).



My sleeping boys.



Superman!




Jaxson is all boy for sure. He loves to play, the crazier the better. Nothing gets him laughing harder than things like throwing him up in the air, carefully wrestling with him, or balancing in Danny's hands.



My favorite part of this pic is the super drool covered lip.



I just melt every time I see this face.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Ancestors protect us....we will protect you...
Danny will get it.
Dave