Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Wonderful "Surprise" Weekend


Last week Danny surprised me with a mini-vacation to Monterrey. It was so fun! It was the first time we went somewhere with just our little family.



Our hotel was so fun. It was right on the water and had a beautiful view!




Jaxson is the happiest baby ever!




We had so much fun with him.




He loves kisses!



Jaxson is such a visual baby so he loved watching all the fish.







He would sit there and make cooing noises and stare at all the fish. It was so dang cute!




This aquarium is one of my favorite places to visit.




I am having so much fun being a mom. I feel like I am finally doing what I am supposed to be doing.




I totally forgot we had this little chair for Jax until a few days ago. He loves sitting in it. You can usually tell he thinks he is such a big boy sitting up all by himself, though in this picture he looks a little freaked out.
P.S. Thanks for the cool motorcycle p.j.'s Grandma!


4 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! It sure is fun to get away with just the family and enjoy time together. You all look great! Love ya
Shari

Rebecca said...

I can't BELIEVE how much Jaxson looks like Danny! You guys are such an adorable little family

oMaYNaHo oo我呐 昵称叫 阿ナ娜oo said...

ya, agreed with Rebecca said so...danny have a such adorable big family! Yeah!

jocelyn said...

Um first of all WHAT IS THE PREVIOUS COMMENT? Is that a joke? I love Jaxson's face in the last picture. He's so cute!