You slept with Gene Simmons?
Brooklyn knows all of your names and she gets so excited when she sees pictures of you. My favorite is when she says Jaxson's name. She pronounces it "Dannon!" At least she is trying :)
Parenting skills.http://www.c00lstuff.com/1133/Do_s_and_don_ts_with_babies/
I love that picture! Your little guy is so darn cute!
Does he look like Danny or what? I cannot believe how his facial expressions are so much like his dad's! He is sooooo cute!
That is just hilarious! What a cutie. Thanks again for "tending" Bryson last night!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You slept with Gene Simmons?
Brooklyn knows all of your names and she gets so excited when she sees pictures of you. My favorite is when she says Jaxson's name. She pronounces it "Dannon!" At least she is trying :)
Parenting skills.
http://www.c00lstuff.com/1133/Do_s_and_don_ts_with_babies/
I love that picture! Your little guy is so darn cute!
Does he look like Danny or what? I cannot believe how his facial expressions are so much like his dad's! He is sooooo cute!
That is just hilarious! What a cutie. Thanks again for "tending" Bryson last night!
Post a Comment