For those of you who are wondering, we are still waiting for our little Jaxson to be born. He was due Sunday, but he seems to be pretty comfortable hanging out in there. I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow, but the chances of getting in for non-emergency inductions are really slim until you are 41 weeks. If I don't get in tomorrow and if he doesn't come on his own by Saturday, my doctor said she will get me in for sure Saturday to be induced. I would really like him to just come on his own, but being overdue it starts to get dangerous after a little bit.
I don't even feel like this is all real. I feel like my stomach is either going to just shrink one day or I will just always be pregnant. It is so weird knowing that for sure by Saturday Danny and I will be parents. I wish I could describe the way I feel, it's almost a numb feeling. There are so many what if's. It's hard not knowing at all what's going to happen, when it will happen, and even how it will happen (to some extent). Don't get me wrong, I am SO excited to be a mom. I'm just the type of person that likes to know what's going on and what's going to happen. I don't like feeling completely out of control. I guess the mystery will unfold soon enough. I will keep everyone updated. We'll be crossing our fingers we get in tomorrow.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
waiting is the worst! I hope he comes today!!!
We missed you last night! I hope you're feeling well and that your little guy comes soon!
Come on, just push him out.
I know all too well how you are feeling, at least the not knowing if you are going to get in. I'm sure it will all work out. We are so excited for you guys. It's such an exciting time. Good Luck. Let us know.
You may have him already, but I remember feeling the exact same way. I never experienced the unexpected since I had to have a c-section, but sitting in the nursery before always felt like it wasn't real. You guys are going to be so great, and so fun!
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT!! THAT A BOY DANNY!!!! MISS YOU GUYS! -MIKE REDD
Danny and Loni...Congratulations on your baby! You guys will be great parents. Can't wait to meet him.
Love, Tanner
Post a Comment