Saturday, June 2, 2007

Getting Ready


We have been working on getting things ready for the baby lately, and it is so weird walking into our back room and seeing a crib in there. I can't believe that Danny and I are actually going to be parents! Knowing that Heavenly Father would trust me with one of his precious spirits is amazing to me. Danny is going to be a great dad. I can't wait to see him hold our little boy for the first time. He looks so cute whenever he holds a new little baby. He tries to be so careful but the baby practically disappears in his big arms. If our boy gets his genetics he's going to be a football player for sure! 17 weeks left!

4 comments:

Patrick&Kera said...

That cherry crib looks pretty dang good with the green. Very Fun.

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

It's fun seeing that crib online after I have seen it in person. I am so glad that we came out there! It looks good with the new stuff in it.

erin said...

Are you going to have a shower in Utah!?

The Aprecios said...

Very cute baby stuff! I can believe you are having a child. Its too weird.

Yes, New York was amazing. I highly recommend bringing me if you ever go. Just because, you know, Im awesome and stuff.

Also, we will probably be coming out to SF sometime and stay with you. And we'll bring all our friends. And our pet yak. But dont stress, we'll just sleep on the floor...in your room.

Did you ever tell Danny that we are friends with his brothers friend? Her name was Jessica Johnson. I guess they dated. Small world.

Long weird comment. Sorry.