Thursday, June 28, 2007

More Summer Pictures


Danny with two of his best friends, Pat and Mark. He has known these guys his whole life. We went miniture golfing with them a few days ago.


Mark's wife Ashley and I. Pat's wife wasn't able to come. We missed you Julie!


Yesterday while we were swimming, Danny helped the kids make a slip-n-slide out of pool mats. It was really funny to watch. Danny could have done this all day!

Superman!!!!


We got to go puppy shopping with my younger brother and his wife this week. This is Tobey! As you can see, Danny is very excited. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Loni-

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I hope all is well. Give me a call if you have some time to go to lunch or hang out.

AC

erin said...

So, the boy in the back of the superman picture looks scared and confused. I think I would be too. :)

Can't wait to play.

Patrick&Kera said...

erin, that comment was so funny, i laughed out loud. loni i miss you :)

time to bust out some hot belly pix!

The Aprecios said...

Yeah, they probably would get along! I love wakeboarding, although I have only done it twice, I really enjoy it. Where do you guys go? Do you wakeboard on the ocean?

Lets see the pics!