Danny can paint. Really well actually. These are a few of the thing's he has done.
Sorry for the light and windows reflecting, I just took quick shots of them.
Today I bought Jaxson paints. When Danny got home from work, I watched him pridefully sit down and teach his son painting 101 (this is paint, we don't mix colors unless we transfer them onto a mixing paper, twirl the brush in the color to get it on the brush, clean the brush before changing colors...). It was really cute, and I really liked seeing Danny pick up a brush again. Even if it was only to help Jax paint "nemo's" (a circle with the end overlapping) all over in rainbow colors.

3 comments:
wow. danny is really good. i love how a lot of our dentist men are artists. i would love get a kiln and ceramic wheel for patrick someday after all, he did want to be a high school ceramic teacher when i met him :)
Hidden talents!
Random question...
Is it still warm in Utah? Sam and I are looking for some where to go to extend our summer. Wanna house us for a few days:)
Post a Comment